Name: Mandi or Pixie, Apparently. (I actually introduce myself as Pixie, Apparently for some reason)
Gender: female, mostly. my buddies call me a guy with tits because of my vulgarity.
Location: Phoenix, unfortunately. Just moved here about 6 months ago and am not really liking it.
*Name 3 to 5 of your...*
Favorite bands/Why you like them:
- Revis- I'm into that whole 'art-rock' genre. Last year I heard Caught in The Rain and wanted to just die.
- Mr.North - My buddy opened up for these guys back in Orlando one night at a small venue. These guys are Irish and one of those bands that you hear and your jaw drops and you find yourself drooling. They're also really down to earth, which is a plus
- Foreigner - Been a fan of these guys since I was like 4. As I got older I realized that I loved them even more.
- Pink Floyd - There's always the debate about who was better, Roger Waters or David Gilmore. Honestly, Gilmore is a much better guitar player as opposed to a singer. But Waters attitude is unbearable.
Favorite movies/Why you like them:
- Auntie Mame: Rosalind Russell version. Her character (Mame Dennis) reminds me of who I want to be. She's eccentric, wild, but loves her nephew with all of her heart.
- Gone With the Wind: Not really sure. I could be cliche and say outfits, acting, classic appeal, you get the drift.
- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas: I'm a huge Hunter Thompson fan.
- As Good As It Gets - "Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here". That line makes it a favorite.
Favorite books/Why you like them:
- Gone With the Wind: Again, sorry. There's so much taken out with the adaptation to the big screen. Scarlett actually has two other children. Her spice is just something I've always aspired to have.
- Prometheus Rising: My buddy made me read this. Changed my life. If you're ever in a phase where you just want to explore different philosophies, read it!
- Justine: By the Marquis DeSade. I read this book while I was at work. Made for interesting evenings with my ultra hot boss.
Favorite TV shows/Why you like them:
- Gilmore Girls: My mom and I have the same relationship that Lorelai and Rory do.
- Cowboy Bebop: I don't even know why I like this show. Anime is something I'm just starting to get into, but this show is good in my books.
- Seinfeld: I was a fan back in the day. Now all I have is glorious reruns.
Band: Foreigner: God bless 80s butt rock
Color: Hair color: red/maroon. clothing color: green. I don't know. . .
Food: Slaw Dogs. Lately I've been craving slaw dogs. You just can't find them in the west.
Drink: Tea, possibly lemonade if it's available
Movie: (attempting to spice it up by adding different favorites) The Birdcage.
Book: Lord of the Rings
TV show: Whose Line Is It Anyway
Place to be: San Francisco or anywhere in Germany
Quote: "I don't want to leave you high and dry, so leave me and live your life."
Abortion: a woman's body is her choice. I don't really lean either way, it's more of a situational thing.
Suicide: it's "cool" nowadays to attempt it which I think is just sad. but, most of us have gone through it and the cop-out line "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" is the last thing that they want to hear.
Labels: eh, everyone uses them. it's like stereotypes. no one likes them, but there's not really a way to get rid of them. and I'd much rather have labels than all be the same (i.e. 1984)
What does your username mean? I've had the name Pixie since high school (I cut my hair short and I have pointy ears). On wheels: I move around a lot.
What makes you a freak? I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer. Phobias: terrified of grasshoppers. People think I'm a freak because I know a lot about fetishes and weird sexual things. I say, if something interests you, you need to explore it. These thinkings are not really agreed upon by common people. To each his own, unless of course it's illegal.
Anything else you'd like to add...? Eh, you guys seem like interesting people. Not sure if I'm necessarily "freak" material, but we'll see.
As for pictures, (naturally, I'm the chick on the left)